Exciting opportunities for nurseries and greenhouses
Increasing demand for locally grown fruits and vegetables coupled with the desire for organically grown produce year-round is creating exciting opportunities for nurseries and greenhouses. Whether your crops are grown in the field or ‘under glass’, Nature Safe can help increase production and improve crop quality.
13-0-0 Organic Nitrogen Fertilizer
Nature Safe’s 13-0-0 is one of the highest organic nitrogen formulations in an OMRI-Listed™ (Organic Materials Review Institute) product. Made from quality proteins, this Nature Safe product releases up to 12 times the available nitrogen compared to manure. This results in more fertility value for improved application efficiency. Increase the return on your investment with Nature Safe Natural & Organic Fertilizers.
15-0-1 Organic Hi-Sol Organic Nitrogen
15-0-1 Hi-Sol Organic Nitrogen is the highest concentrated, unrestricted use organic certified, dry-flowable product on the market. Listed with the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI), the 15-0-1 is an ideal tool to spoon feed organic nitrogen applications for organic growers, nurseries and turf through irrigation systems, drip lines, spray tanks or pivots.
Nature Safe 5-6-6, 8-3-5, 8-5-5, 9-6-1, 10-2-8, 13-0-0 and 15-0-1 are OMRI-Listed (Organic Materials Review Institute) products and are allowed under NOP guidelines. This validates their unrestricted use in the production of certified organic crops.
For more information:
- Provides a balance of N-P-K, calcium, sulfur, magnesium, iron, trace, minerals, and micronutrients
- Highest organic concentration of any unrestricted fertilizer
- Reduces the need for frequent applications and maximizes fertility efficiency
- Complete and predictable release of nutrients (controlled release granules deliver a long, balanced feed that will not leach; the water-insoluble nitrogen will slowly release for 8-12 weeks)
- Adds organic matter to soil and serves as an organic source of nutrients (beneficial microorganisms break down organic matter making nutrients extremely available to the plant)
- Improves soil structure and allows oxygen and moisture to penetrate the soil impacting overall water management effectiveness
- Long-term application will not result in excess phosphorus levels in the soil
- Accelerates the release of manure-derived nutrients
- Will not burn young plants or tender roots
- Extremely low salt and moisture content