Increasing yields, quality and return-on-investment
Organic farming is growing rapidly, with consumers increasingly eager to buy organic products. At Nature Safe, we’re pleased to be a part of this development with Natural & Organic Fertilizers that increase soil health and crop yields, reduce disease, improve quality and raise farmers’ return-on-investment.
5-6-6 Starter Fertilizer
5-6-6 Starter Fertilizer is a 100% all-natural and organic homogeneous fertilizer designed for the development of deep, healthy roots. A slow release, non-burning fertilizer, it contains humus that conditions the soil and increases water retention. This product also helps plants buffer salts and minimizes leaching. 5-6-6 is an OMRI-listed product.
8-5-5 Landscape Fertilizer
8-5-5 Landscape Fertilizer is a 100% all-natural and organic homogeneous fertilizer delivering a balanced fertility package ideal for lawns, landscapes and organic growers. This formulation helps buffer the soil against salt and improves soil structure for heat and drought tolerance. 8-5-5 is an OMRI-listed product.
10-2-8 All-Season Fertilizer
10-2-8 All-Season Fertilizer is a 100% all natural and organic homogeneous fertilizer that is well suited for soils with nitrogen and potassium deficiencies. This formulation enhances root and shoot stability with controlled plant growth. 10-2-8 is an OMRI-listed product.
15-0-1 Hi-Sol Organic Nitrogen
15-0-1 Hi-Sol Organic Nitrogen is the highest concentrated, unrestricted use organic certified, dry-flowable product on the market. Listed with the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI), the 15-0-1 is an ideal tool to spoon feed organic nitrogen applications for organic growers, nurseries and turf through irrigation systems, drip lines, spray tanks or pivots. 15-0-1 is an OMRI-listed product.
- Contains no manures
- Provides a balance of N-P-K, calcium, sulfur, magnesium, iron, trace, minerals, and micronutrients
- Highest organic concentration of any unrestricted fertilizer
- Reduces the need for frequent applications and maximizes fertility efficiency
- Complete and predictable release of nutrients (controlled release granules deliver a long, balanced feed that will not leach; the water-insoluble nitrogen will slowly release for 8-12 weeks)
- Adds organic matter to soil and serves as an organic source of nutrients (beneficial microorganisms break down organic matter making nutrients extremely available to the plant)
- Improves soil structure and allows oxygen and moisture to penetrate the soil impacting overall water management effectiveness
- Long-term application will not result in excess phosphorus levels in the soil
- Accelerates the release of manure-derived nutrients
- Will not burn young plants or tender roots
- Extremely low salt and moisture content.
8-3-5 Stress Guard Fertilizer
8-3-5 Stress Guard Fertilizer is an ideal starter fertilizer to amend stressed turf. This formulation is a 100% all-natural and organic homogeneous fertilizer containing primary and secondary nutrients for slow, healthy plant growth. It’s excellent on new turf or during renovation and overseeding. Helps buffer the soil against salt and improves soil structure for heat and drought tolerance. 8-3-5 is an OMRI-listed product.
9-6-1 Organic Fertilizer
9-6-1 Organic Fertilizer is designed to deliver a fertility package with primary and secondary nutrients ideal for lawns, landscapes and organic crops. Nature Safe 9-6-1 consists of various proteins such as meat, bone and blood meals that provide slow release nitrogen over an 8-12 week period. Nature Safe 9-6-1 contains 5% calcium, an essential nutrient for plant and soil health.
13-0-0 Blending Base
13-0-0 Blending Base is a homogeneous product designed to expand organic fertility options as a nutritional supplement with other fertilizer ingredients. An excellent foundation product for higher volume areas. This formulation provides the highest organic nitrogen available in a commercial fertilizer. 13-0-0 is an OMRI-listed product.
15-1-1 Soluble Fertilizer
Nature Safe’s 15-1-1 Soluble Fertilizer is the highest concentrated, unrestricted OMRI listed product on the market. The 15-1-1 mixes easily and at a high concentration with water and can be applied through a broad array of spray, drip or pivot systems.