Exciting opportunities for nurseries and greenhouses
Increasing demand for locally grown fruits and vegetables coupled with the desire for organically grown produce year-round is creating exciting opportunities for nurseries and greenhouses. Whether your crops are grown in the field or ‘under glass’, Nature Safe can help increase production and improve crop quality.
13-0-0 Blending Base Fertilizer
13-0-0 Blending Base Fertilizer is a homogeneous product designed to expand organic fertility options as a nutritional supplement with other fertilizer ingredients. An excellent foundation product for higher volume areas. 13-0-0 is an OMRI-listed product.
15-0-1 Hi-Sol Nitrogen
15-0-1 Hi-Sol Nitrogen is a highly concentrated, unrestricted use organic certified, dry-flowable product on the market. The 15-0-1 is an ideal tool to spoon feed organic nitrogen applications for organic growers, nurseries and turf through irrigation systems, drip lines, spray tanks or pivots. 15-0-1 is an OMRI-listed product.
15-1-1 Soluble Fertilizer
Nature Safe’s 15-1-1 Soluble Organic Fertilizer is a highly concentrated, unrestricted OMRI listed product. The 15-1-1 mixes easily, and at a high concentration with water, can be applied through a broad array of spray, drip or pivot systems.
Nature Safe 5-6-6, 8-3-5, 8-5-5, 9-6-1, 10-2-8, 13-0-0 and 15-0-1 are OMRI-Listed (Organic Materials Review Institute) products and are allowed under NOP guidelines. This validates their unrestricted use in the production of certified organic crops.
For more information:
- Provides a balance of N-P-K, calcium, sulfur, magnesium, iron, trace, minerals, and micronutrients
- Highest organic concentration of any unrestricted fertilizer
- Reduces the need for frequent applications and maximizes fertility efficiency
- Complete and predictable release of nutrients (controlled release granules deliver a long, balanced feed that will not leach; the water-insoluble nitrogen will slowly release for 8-12 weeks)
- Adds organic matter to soil and serves as an organic source of nutrients (beneficial microorganisms break down organic matter making nutrients extremely available to the plant)
- Improves soil structure and allows oxygen and moisture to penetrate the soil impacting overall water management effectiveness
- Long-term application will not result in excess phosphorus levels in the soil
- Accelerates the release of manure-derived nutrients
- Will not burn young plants or tender roots
- Extremely low salt and moisture content