Raising yields, quality and return-on-investment
Organic farming is growing rapidly, with consumers increasingly eager to buy organic products. At Nature Safe, we’re pleased to be a part of this development with OMRI-Listed natural and organic and fortified organic dry pelleted fertilizers that increase soil health and crop yields, reduce disease, improve quality and raise farmers’ return-on-investment.
Nature Safe's formulations are ideal for use as an organic vegetable fertilizer in addition to providing exceptional nutrition for organic fruit, tobacco, nut and grain crop production.
- Provides a balance of N-P-K, calcium, sulfur, magnesium, iron, trace, minerals, and micronutrients
- High nitrogen content in a slow release organic fertilizer
- Reduces the need for frequent applications and maximizes fertility efficiency
- Complete and predictable release of nutrients (controlled release granules deliver a long, balanced feed that will not leach; the water-insoluble nitrogen will slowly release for 8-12 weeks)
- Adds organic matter to soil and serves as an organic source of nutrients (beneficial microorganisms break down organic matter making nutrients extremely available to the plant)
- Improves soil structure and allows oxygen and moisture to penetrate the soil impacting overall water management effectiveness
- Long-term application will not result in excess phosphorus levels in the soil
- Accelerates the release of manure-derived nutrients
- Will not burn young plants or tender roots
- Extremely low salt and moisture content.
Our OMRI-Listed™ products