Organic farming is growing rapidly, with consumers increasingly eager to buy organic products. At Nature Safe, we’re pleased to be a part of this development with OMRI Listed high nitrogen organic fertilizers and fortified organic dry pelleted fertilizers that increase soil health and crop yields, reduce disease, improve quality and raise farmers’ return-on-investment.
Nature Safe's formulations are ideal for use as an organic crop production fertilizer providing exceptional nutrition for organic vegetables, fruit, tobacco, nut and grain crops.
Bulk organic fertilizers available.
•5-6-6 •7-12-0 •8-3-5 •8-5-5 •9-6-1 •10-2-8 •13-0-0 •15-0-1 •15-1-1
- Provides a balance of N-P-K, calcium, sulfur, magnesium, iron, trace, minerals, and micronutrients
- High nitrogen content in a slow release organic fertilizer
- Reduces the need for frequent applications and maximizes fertility efficiency
- Complete and predictable release of nutrients (controlled release granules deliver a long, balanced feed that will not leach; the water-insoluble nitrogen will slowly release for 8-12 weeks)
- Adds organic matter to soil and serves as an organic source of nutrients (beneficial microorganisms break down organic matter making nutrients extremely available to the plant)
- Improves soil structure and allows oxygen and moisture to penetrate the soil impacting overall water management effectiveness
- Long-term application will not result in excess phosphorus levels in the soil
- Accelerates the release of manure-derived nutrients
- Will not burn young plants or tender roots
- Extremely low salt and moisture content.